● What you choose to focus on matters greatly, it can change everything. If your focus is not available, nothing will be acceptable.
● No matter what you are going through, the focus has to be on God.
● Focus keeps life on track. The more focus you are, the more effective you will be, and the more God will use you!
2 Corinthians 5:7
● When you stay focused, you stay focused on the word.
● People ought to see fruit in the midst of the storm
● If you have to stick to your whole purpose in life. Like Paul said, one thing I do is forget those things that are behind, and you have to see you future in the midst of your going through.
Colossians 3: 1-2
● We will focus on our house, cars, kids, grandkids. It is not about not taking care of your house, but there must be a priority. When your priorities aren't right, you are off focus. For a Chrsitian to be strong, you have to have the word, and no one is self taught.
● We have to quit holding on to the past so we can move onto the future. We need to release oursould from the things that are tied to places that are meant to be left behind.
○ Your soul is still connected to soul ties.
○ To stay focused on the past when we should keep it moving to the land that is flowing with milk and honey, you will be able to receive the joy of the Lord
Matthew 14: 28-31
● Whose report are you going to believe?
● In the case that you may have gotten off focus, God is a God of another chance.
● God is power and his mercies are new each and every day, there is no need to focus on things of yesterday.
● If we make decisions that we continue to go back and forth in our minds, we are unstable in all of our ways. This is one way to recognize that you are off focus.
● Focus is the most powerful force that we can control, which has the power to determine to see ourselves as powerless and with limited potential, or see ourselves strong in Christ with unlimited potential.
○ You control what you look at
○ You control what you allow
○ Luke 10:19
● Focusing on Jesus changes everything in our daily walk with God. When we choose to focus that is what makes the difference.
○ It is your choice to choose God or to choose the world
○ You are well able to be consistent!
● Be consistent in your belief, stay on track, and remain stable pressing towards your goal.
○ When you stay focused it keeps you pressing towards the higher calling of Jesus.
Ephesians 5: 14-17