4/6/2021 How To Rebuild In Giving Up (Falling Away, Falling Down, Stumbling, Doubting, When You Have
● You have to go through in order to tell someone else you can make it.
● Pride will stop you from allowing God to work within you.
● Jesus never forgot the ones who wanted to be saved; we shouldn't forget the ones who need help.
● We help people by being transparent
● We can stumble when we fail to trust and delight in Go and find our strength in Him; or when our priorities get out of balance, failing to see life from God’s perspective making foolish choices.
● God doesn't have to condemn us to get our attention.
● When you fail (which you will), this doesn't mean you are a failure. Remind the enemy and yourself that Jesus is your strong tower (Romans 8:28). Tell the enemy that you are depending on Him, and do not receive condemnation but walk in the Spirit.
● When God was at the cross, He looked out and saw love, not anyone that He thought was unworthy.
1 John 2:15-16
● We must endure hardship when in spiritual warfare. The devil, the world, and the flesh are the real enemy. They are out to destroy your testimony and ministry.
● In the midst of your rebuilding, get away from negative folks. The people you are running from you should run to.
● If you and I are to walk in the power of God, we have to pay whole hearted attention to God’s word. It becomes implanted and rooted in us,
● Ask the Holy Spirit to rebuild your relationship with God. Then separate from your surrounding noise, negative people, electronics, and do Psalm 121:1-2
● Remember 1 Corinthians 15:33, “Bad company corrupts good morals.”