01/19/2021 Daniel Fasting
● Fasting means giving up something you love to do in the flesh to strengthen you in the spirit.
● If there is something that you have not been able to get rid of, fasting is what you need to do. Maybe the fasting is not for you, it could be for a loved one.
● If you are fasting, and you happen to mess up, repent, and go right back to fasting.
● Fasting helps us with strongholds
● This is how you prepare yourself before you go on any fast.
● Before you fast, you should clean yourself up, anoint yourself in the middle of your head.
● God will reward you openly for the sacrifice that you make you for Him
○ James 4:7-8
○ Pray for the ministry as a whole, pray for your own ministry
● Sharach, Meshach, and Abendgo were friends of Daniel and they all had this in common. Being able to fast and take authority.
Daniel 10: 1-7
● Fasting reveals things to you that you have been seeking from God when you fast.
● When we obey, it gives God glory!
● Maybe it is something you want for yourself, your sister or brother, your mother or father. Here is the chance, because these things come by fasting and praying
***BEYOND THEE FOUR WALLS OUTREACH MINSITRY IS GOING ON THE 21 DAY DANIEL FAST FROM FEBURARY 1, 2021 TO FEBURARY 21, 2021