Genesis 22: 9-13
● The blood of the lamb is the ultimate sacrifice. Christ has always been grace and is grace
Genesis 6: 1-10
2 Chronicles 16:9
● Even in the midst of all the evil doing in the world, God
● How do we find grace in God’s eyes during this time?
■ God is not impressed with our intelligence or our beauty, he is impressed without humility and relationship with Him.
■ James 4:6-9
○ Study His word and be obedient to His word!
■ Proverbs 3:5-6
■ When you are in your word, the word consumes you and becomes a part of you.
○ Stop complaining!
■ 2 Corinthians 12:9
■ God told Paul that His grace is sufficient- this means that it covers everything.
■ We should boast in our weaknesses in order to glorify God’s strength. Grace gives you a rested assurance.
1 John 1:9
● This is the start. Repentance is not a bad thing as it puts us back in the right relationship with God.
● We are able to come boldly before the throne of grace, there is no need to hide or run from God, because His grace is giving us what we don’t deserve and having mercy on us is not giving us what we do deserve.
● You are able to go to God and ask for forgiveness and say that I messed up, for He is faithful and able to put you back in right standing.
● God’s provision is God’s grace. God’s protection is God’s grace. God’s wisdom is God’s grace. Most importantly God’s love is God’s grace! It was grace that kept Him on the cross!