Updated: Feb 14, 2021
02/07/2021 The Cross Is Real
● Atonement means the shedding of blood
● When you apply the blood, the death angel passes over!
● We as individuals have blood, but our blood could not save each other because our blood is contaminated. The only blood that could save us is Jesus.
● We have not done anything ever so right, that we don’t need the blood. Just because you aren't doing what the next person is doing, doesn't mean that you don't need the blood.
Luke 22: 20
● There was no sin in Him, but because of the shedding of the blood, there is a remission of sin.
● Blood done covered the sins that you have done. So what you were whatever, the blood has cleansed that. Quit living in the past!
○ The blood has made you free
● This is why it is important to go back to the cross, because we were bought back, as we were considered as Gentiles (someone who was not worthy enough); now through the blood we are worthy enough.
● It is only through the blood of Christ that we are able to be victorious.
Matthew 27: 28-31
● Even if you had messed up on yesterday, it is because of the blood that you would be able to be put back into right standards. God doesn't care about what you have done wrong, the blood has covered that! Quit beating yourself up about things that have already passed.
● Life is in the blood! Release the blood of Jesus to cover and protect you and your family.
● There is a powerful connection between the blood and sacrifice. When you envision Him on the cross , envision what Jesus went through, and when you envision it, envision Him doing it for you; and if you can't do it for you, envision Him doing it for your children, grand-children, mother, father, brother, sister, etc.
● The blood releases the power to take ahold of the grip that the enemy has on your life.